Safety of our entire resources including our staff, assets, clients, and the public is an integral part of all The Initiates Plc operations. TIP Safety Policy is hence, driven by three principles of precaution, prevention, and responsibility which is directed at minimizing risks and guaranteeing safety of our resources, stakeholders, and the Public. The Initiates Plc. is committed to:
- Establishment and maintenance of safe and secured working environment in compliance with regulations on safety applicable to our services and products;
- Ensuring that all persons involved in our operations understand that they owe themselves and others responsible duty of care; and
- Effective information disclosure on our operations and products.
The company implements this policy through:
- The identification of safety hazards and risks related to our products and operations and provision of PPE, and measures to ensure their effective use;
- Provision of appropriate precautionary measures and control to mitigate risk through engineering and administrative control; and
- Ensuring that persons only handle material/equipment he has competent to use or operate, or engage in operation that he understands associated hazards and risk of.