VACANCY: E-WASTE PLANT MANAGER
The Initiates Plc. is a forerunner in the Nigerian Waste Management Sector providing professional services to both private and public sectors of the economy. The company is about to commission her newest Business line (a 1000kg/hr. capacity E-Waste Processing Plant) and requires a self-motivated and creative person to manage the Line. The Plant shall accept and process all forms of E-Waste including:
- Large Household Appliances (LHA: ovens, refrigerators, etc.),
- Small Household Appliances (SHA; toasters, vacuum cleaners),
- Office and Communication Devices (OCD: computers, printers, scanners, phones, etc.),
- Entertainment Electronics Devices (EED: TVs, Hifis, portable CD Players, etc.),
- Lighting Equipment (LTE: fluorescent tubes, lamps, etc.),
- Household Electrical tools (HET: drilling machines, electrical lawnmowers, etc),
- Sport and Leisure Equipment (SLE: electronic toys, training equipment, etc).
The Plant shall also process to final secondary raw materials (precious metals, plastic chips and metals).
The Manager is expected to have:
- Full understanding of electrical/electronic components, and E-Waste management knowledge;
- Good dismantling procedure development and Personnel management skills, and above all
- Sound business development skill.
The Manager shall report to the General Manager Technical and shall be particularly responsible for the following:
- Business development for the Plant,
- Scheduling and control of Plant operations and maintenance;
- Process quality and safety; and
- Product management.
Benefits include: car subsidy, pension, annual leave and leave allowance, Lunch, and medicals.
Interested persons should send CV to: email@example.com